The Mission Tap House Bar & Grill
UPDATE – PATIO IS NOW OPEN!
We also offer for your dining options take out with curbside pickup ‘250-860-3472’ or Skip the Dishes .
Our ‘new normal’ includes stringent protocols that are in place for the safety of guests and staff. We are following authoritative requirements and best practice recommendations to ensure a healthy environment for us all. This is a work in progress and changes and improvements will be ongoing. Below are just some of the highlights — additional detail is available onsite.
- On entry we ask that all guests use hand sanitizer that is available. Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout for additional use.
- Any guest exhibiting COVID-19 related symptoms should not enter. Staff has the right to refuse service to any guest displaying symptoms of illness in order to protect our staff and other guests.
- Hygiene protocol training has been done with all employees. Before the start of their shift they are required to self-assess and refrain from coming to work if ill or showing symptoms of being ill
- Occupancy is restricted to 50%
- Guest will be asked to wait and be seated by a server. Respect the 2 meter distancing in place from the entry and along marked lines outside until space is available
- Tables are spaced to allow for distancing – moving them is not permitted by guests
- Guests are asked to maintain a physical distance of 2 meters from other guests that are not included in their group of people
- laminated menus will be provided
- Floor markers are in place to direct traffic flow
- ATM machine and Shuffleboard are suspended at this time to reduce multiple contact points
- Washrooms are checked and disinfected regularly
- All table surfaces, chairs and serving trays are sanitized between each use. High touch areas throughout the Mission Tap House are regularly sanitized
- Staff will be following strict hygiene protocol within the restaurant at all times
Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in working with us in order to stop the spread of the CoVid-19 virus We look forward to seeing you and providing you with the hospitality that you’ve grown to expect from us!
Remember that through all of this The Tap House is your house. Our relaxing atmosphere encourages you to unwind, unplug, and connect with great friends over craft beer and familiar food. We wouldn’t be a real Tap House without the best selection of local craft beers, wines and cider found in Kelowna. Alongside our diverse beer menu, we offer great food selection consisting of dependable and comfortable pub favorites, some with a twist! Our staff will ensure that when you visit our house, you’ll feel right at home. Minors are welcome until 10pm when accompanied by an adult.